GERERAL ATTENDANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- As a condition of my participation at Bikram Hot Yoga Sutherland Shire, I agree to the following; by way of signing onto the register for each class I renew these details:
- I have been examined by a licensed physician within the past six months and have been found to be in good physical and mental health and fully able to perform all yoga exercises which I learn and perform during my enrolment with Bikram Yoga Sutherland Shire.
- I will faithfully follow all instructions given by the instructors as to when, where and how to perform and not to perform yoga exercises. And being understood that any deviation by me from such instructions shall be at my own risk.
- Any behaviour that is untoward or unsound may deem a pass suspended/refunded, possible removal from the studio and/or further attendance disallowed at discretion of studio director or the nominated representative.
- I will not hold you, your partners or employees responsible for any injuries suffered by me caused whole or in part by my failure to follow the instructions of you and your instructors or by any physical impairment of mine not fully disclosed to you in writing. Especially in the cases of heart conditions, blood pressures types and weight issues.
- I understand that all payments are non-refundable.
- I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive in yoga theory and exercise only and I will not hold you, your partners, instructors or employees to any higher standard of care other than applicable to this school of yoga theory and exercise.
- SSBYCOI takes no responsibility for valuables secured or otherwise, during your attendance and no liability for any items left behind or misplaced.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your attendance at Bikram Yoga Sutherland Shire, please direct your email to email@example.com or alternatively call us on 1300 BIK RAM - 1300 245 726
PASSES, AVAILABILITY AND SUSPENSIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- We do not offer refunds on paid passes. We do offer credit on your Bikram Yoga Sutherland Shire account
- Passes are non-transferable. Unless otherwise stated as a T&C on a particular pass or particular special
- Please respect expiry dates of your passes.
- Please honour our suspension guidelines. No back dated suspensions given.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Each Pass has its own suspension rules, as follows:
- Introductory Passes - No suspensions
- Specials - No suspensions
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your attendance at Bikram Yoga Sutherland Shire, please direct your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
alternatively call us on 1300 BIK RAM - 1300 245 726